A Test of Strength!

The first of many adventures to come
User avatar
Kull
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 pm
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by Kull » Thu May 16, 2019 12:26 am

Kull sees whats going on. He stands up letting out a loud roar flexing his muscels and beating his chest in order to provoke his oponent as he had done it countless times with other young orcs to porve his meddle. impaitently he walks around the circle waiting for elec to finish. Iniative
User avatar
Kull
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 pm
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by Kull » Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 am

Iniative 1d20+2
(also just for fun an intimidaitons roll. 1d20+1
User avatar
Arlette Craven
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 am
Race: Human
Class: 1st-lvl Rogue

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by Arlette Craven » Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 am

Seeing her companions engaging in the fun only makes the night more enjoyable for Arlette, she starts to yell to encourage Elec, "COME ON MAN-ELF, GET THEM OUT OF THAT RING! THEY'VE GOT NOTHING ON YOU, YOUVE BEATEN THE DEAD, GIANT SPIDERS, AND POSSESSED STATUES!", her voice grows hoarse from all the yelling.

On Kulls turn she struts around with him, her chest puffed out, beating it and roaring as he does. It's a feeble sound, but the passion is rich in her voice.
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by NeomerArcana » Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 am

Elec will be battling 1d3

Kull will be wrestling 1d3
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by NeomerArcana » Thu May 16, 2019 9:01 am

Elec vs Kraagmar!!!

Elec you have the initiative so you get to make the first move. There's a few different things you can try. Unarmed melee isn't allowed unless it's an Attack of Opportunity (otherwise it's just a punch). You can try Bull-Rush. You can't Charge as there just isn't enough room in the circle for a run-up. You can try Grappling. http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specialAttacks.htm has the sorts of moves you have available.

Kull vs Joff!!!
Kull, you do not have the initiative so Joff is making the first move. As with Arlette, he attempts a bull-rush to force you back out of the ring. Kull roll a unarmed attack roll and unarmed damage for your Attack of Opportunity. Then roll a Strength Check against this Strength Check of Joff's.
1d20
If he beats you by 5 or more, you are pushed out of the ring. If he beats you by less than 5 then you are pushed back 5 feet, close to the edge of the ring. If you beat him he is shoved back to where he was.
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by NeomerArcana » Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 am

"Joff sets the tables shaking as his feet pound the ground, rushing into Kull. Can the great half-orc match the strength of the mighty Joff?!"
User avatar
Elec
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 pm
Race: Half-Elf
Class: 1st-lvl Ranger

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by Elec » Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Elec looks straight at Kraagmar, sizing up the half orc. Before she could react, he begins to run straight at her (Bull rush) trying to knock her out of the ring in one move.

Strength check
1d20+2
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by NeomerArcana » Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Kraagmar steadies herself, preparing for the bull-rush from Elec:

1d20+1
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by NeomerArcana » Thu May 16, 2019 2:48 pm

"Elec had forced Kraagmar back and out of the ring!" shouts the announcer.

Elec congrats, you're in the next round.
User avatar
Arlette Craven
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 am
Race: Human
Class: 1st-lvl Rogue

Re: A Test of Strength!

Post by Arlette Craven » Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Arlette goes wild seeing Elec charge the half orc out of the ring, "that's my man-elf! Who the man? Oh, he the man! Come on, give him someone worth his time!"
Post Reply