On the Trail to Southport

Kai Sylgeiros
Race: Human
Class: 2nd-lvl Paladin

Re: On the Trail to Southport

Post by Kai Sylgeiros » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:19 pm

A longing look quickly crosses Kai's face before turning saddened, "sounds like you a kull have experienced much." Kai pauses before continuing quietly, "I have spent much time sheltered. I do hope that i can learn quickly, as i might have been a little gung-ho in the fight today."
Arlette Craven
Class: 1st-lvl Rogue

Post by Arlette Craven » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Arlette nods at Kai and looks through her bag for something to eat. She notices the vials from earlier that she took off the bandits. She turns to ask them "What exactly are these?" holding them out for all to see.
Kull
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Post by Kull » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:23 am

Kull nods at the mention of Fenner. In a low tone he responds: "i didnt know him for long but he was very smart even if he was wierd sometimes. I bet he would know how to revive a dead person".
When he sees the Vials he shrugs and tilts his head and responds after about 2 minutes: " I dont know maybe they are used to store water ? I cant imagine that a bandit would be doing something else with a container". After that he sits back down and thinks how his live could have been if he was ,like kai said shelterd.
Kai Sylgeiros

Post by Kai Sylgeiros » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:55 pm

While waiting for one of the highway men to say something about the vial, kai finishes setting up his tent and bedroll before putting ulls out some trail rations. "The tent sleeps 2 if anyone doesn't want to sleep in the open ive also got some extra extra food."
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Class: Dungeon Master

Post by NeomerArcana » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm

The most talkative bandit responds, to elbows from his peers, "they're healing potions. They came in handy for us a few times... though we don't come by things like that often, so they were used sparingly. No matter how bad things got, they always seemed to get worse."

Everyone, usually you have a watch for 2 hours or so during the night. It's been decided that you need two people at all times, which is fine, and that Ludo and Arlette will take watches for others to allow them a better chance at healing. There's probably 5 watches, which gives a total time of 10 hours at rest.

If you don't get 8 hours of uninterrupted rest in a night; you don't regain your spells etc. If you go more than 1 night without rest there will be additional effects, like being fatigued, but for now we won't worry.

With all this in mind; let's say that Arlette and Ludo take 4 hour watches on their own each throughout the night. The rest of you take first and last watches so that you can rest well. Kull, Kai, and Grigori each gain back 2hp.

Is anyone willing to try a potion?
Kai Sylgeiros

Post by Kai Sylgeiros » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Kai will try and see if the highway man is lying
Sense motive check
1d20+7
Kull
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Post by Kull » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:28 am

Kull just looks at the man and scuff:" If they would work that great you most likley would have beaten us so i guess they arent that good.
I dont want to get posioned but if anyone of you is willing to try sure go ahead"
NeomerArcana
Site Admin

Post by NeomerArcana » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Kai, as far you can tell, the man is not lying.
Kai Sylgeiros

Post by Kai Sylgeiros » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Kai's gaze will pause on the man that spoke, "what is all of your names." before turning to kull, "everyone should have a chance to change even if they dont deserve it. A little trust goes a long way to help. And on a side note they beat you and me pretty good without a healing potion."
Kai will get up and walk to arlette, "if everyone is okay with this i will try the potion, lets see how great these potions work."
NeomerArcana
Site Admin

Post by NeomerArcana » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:10 am

Kai places an enormous amount of trust in someone who recently tried to kill him. Kai is healed some HP:

1d8+1