Into the Swamp

User avatar
Kull
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 pm
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Kull » Tue May 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Having heard Arlettes remark. Kull simpy shouts back" If you think your that usefull we should do a boxing match or some armwrestling".
Kull grabs his axe with his left hand and trys to knock out the cultist with a power full punch.
(Kull uses the power attack which allows me to subtract up to 2 from all melee attack rolls and add the same number to all melee damage rolls.)
hit dice 1d20+5
dmg dice 1d3+7
User avatar
Ludo Fritzwick
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:59 pm
Race: Gnome
Class: 2nd-level Bard

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Ludo Fritzwick » Wed May 20, 2020 11:27 am

Ludo continues to follow the lead of Arlette and the newcomer, well, not so much anymore with the new figure in the fray - although Ludo wasn't sure how long the non-dragon newcomer was going to last, given they were surrounded and with a wolf in the mix - and he fires another bolt. However rather than the same figure this pair appeared to be going for, Ludo opts to help the true newcomer and shoots a bolt at one of their attackers (15,11).

As he fires it, he retorts to Arlette, "Well, I have to let you do something, otherwise you wouldn't feature in any songs!"

To hit:
1d20+5


Damage:
1d6
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by NeomerArcana » Sat May 23, 2020 11:44 am

Grigori, I didn't mention before, but you missed.

Celaena, turns and moves to the side of her new opponent, moving her blade as she does so. She only manages to slice her opponent slighty though, she feels some hidden barrier surrounding the cultist.

Wikk sends a bolt flying after Arlette's. His catches the cultist in the leg, but it seems to be enough to force them to the ground, bleeding and dying.

Kull takes a mighty swing with his right fist, but the cultist deftly ducks under it.

Ludo sends aid toward Kull and Celaena, but he isn't able to find his target.

Celaena's Wolf now steps around the cultist, preferring an attack behind.

1d20+3
1d6+1
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by NeomerArcana » Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 am

Celaena's Wolf is unable to bit anything more than cultist robes.

Seemingly alarmed by what appears to be a wild animal, the cultist turns and swings at the beast.

1d20+2
1d6+2
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by NeomerArcana » Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am

The blade cuts deep into the wolf, injuring it.

The Cultist who was fighting Celaena now turns to face Kull after ducking under the punch. They come rising up with a swing of their sword.

1d20+21d6+2
User avatar
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by NeomerArcana » Sat May 23, 2020 11:58 am

The attack means nothing to Kull, he merely brushes the blade aside.

The final cultist to act, the one who used magic against Grigori acts last. She starts moving her fingers and mouthing words again as before; but this time, when she points her fingers at the dwarf, a cone-shaped tornado of fire flares out!

Grigori roll a Reflex Saving Throw for half-damage. You need a 14 or better to half the below damage, anything less that 14 means you take full damage.

2d4


It's now your turns to act.
swampr6.png
User avatar
Grigori Steelbrow
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:06 am
Race: Dwarf
Class: 1st-lvl fighter

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Grigori Steelbrow » Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Reflex save:
1d20+2
User avatar
Kull
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 pm
Race: Half-Orc
Class: 1st lvl figther

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Kull » Sun May 24, 2020 10:39 pm

Kull getting more frustrated simply throws another haymaker at the cultist at 11/15. He notices that most cultists are already down and that the fight shouldnt last much longer or other cultists might use some magic spells to turn the fight.
hit dice 1d20+7
damage dice 1d3+5
User avatar
Grigori Steelbrow
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:06 am
Race: Dwarf
Class: 1st-lvl fighter

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Grigori Steelbrow » Sun May 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Grigori throws another laborious strike for center mass of the cultist before him, almost praying that it connects.

To hit:
1d20-1

Damage:
1d10-1
User avatar
Celaena
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:20 pm
Race: Select
Class:

Re: Into the Swamp

Post by Celaena » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 pm

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Celaena leaps at the one attacking her wolf

To hit:
1d20\u002B1
Dmg:
1d6
Post Reply