The Rule Books + Character Creation

Ask for help, offer suggestions to other players, and just general chat.
NeomerArcana
Site Admin
Race: Human
Class: Dungeon Master

The Rule Books + Character Creation

Post by NeomerArcana » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 am

The rulebooks for 3.5e are no longer in print. You can purchase them from http://drivethrurpg.com if you really wanted to. You can also get them from TheTrove.net which is just a wonderful website of piracy.

For you character creation, I'm happy for you to use anything from any of the 3.0 and 3.5 rulebooks, race, class, feat, spells, domains etc, so long as the rulebook is an official Wizards of the Coast publication. If you're sourcing something from one of the Campaign Settings, like Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft etc, I'd ask you to come up with a good character reason as to why you want to use it.

If you're a new player, just pick from the standard race, class, feats etc from The Players Handbook (Revised Edition).

We will be rolling for Ability Scores using the normal method of 6 x 4d6d1 (four six-sided dice, dropping the lowest value dice).

Go ahead and create a topic in the Character Sheet forum and start rolling. If you need help at any point I am always here. I understand that it's very daunting for new players.